NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C# .NET Assembly build with External library "Renci.SshNet"

I wrote C# .NET adapter (.dll) which is built with Renci.sshNet external library loaded via NuGet Package Manager via Visual Studio.

I got the following error. Function itself can be run with console application and worked. How do I integrate to Test Stand? 

Error: An exception occurred inside of the call to .NET member 'getFile':
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Renci.SshNet, Version=2020.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1cee9f8bde3db106' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.\r
File name: 'Renci.SshNet, Version=2020.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1cee9f8bde3db106'\r
at BMC.getFile(String host, Int32 port, String user, String passwd, String remoteFilePath, String localFilePath)\r
\r
WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.\r
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\\Software\\Microsoft\\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.\r
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.\r
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\\Software\\Microsoft\\Fusion!EnableLog].\r
[Error Code: -17500, Operation Failed. ]
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(741 Views)