NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing TestStand report options in Labview

Hi,
I am currently making a soft calling a TestStand Sequence from Labview. The goal is to modify the report options directly in Labview, and I am not finding the way to do it. I was able for example to log in TestStand with the user I want, add the user if he does not exist...But changing the report options, impossible!

I have the application Manager (so the Engine) reference plus the SequenceFileViewManager and the ExecutionFileViewManager references (like in the Full and Simple Labview interfaces furnished with TestStand)

Do you have a clue to do it?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,899 Views)

Are you trying to create a soft-panel to modify the Report Options in LabVIEW or are you trying to modify the report options AFTER starting a test?

ReportOptions are stored in the <TestStand>\cfg\TestStandModelReportOptions.INI file.  You could read that file and display the report options that are available.  Although, this is already done in TestStand, via the Configure -> ReportOptions... menu selection.  ( should be available with the Full-Featured LV Operator Interface example ).

Otherwise, I have always used the ReportOptions callback in my process model to modify the report options during run-time.

Thanks,

PH

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,890 Views)

Hello,

I am trying to create my own soft to launch TestStand sequences in LabView.

And I want to customize some things before launching my sequence like the path of the report and the name of the report. Everything without touching the process model like the ReportOptions callback.

Thanks for the file, I did not even know the file existed, but I thought it was possible to change those properties with the API and not with the file.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,888 Views)