NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report in HTML with styleSheets model

I have a lot of difficulty formatting my test reports.
I wanted to try to customize the *.seq under TestStand 2023\Components\Models\TestStandModels (reportgen_html.seq for example). But I honestly didn't understand anything! How to add elements to add a logo ? or modify the display forms?...etc. Despite the NI "documentation" and "examples" ...with launch DLLs 😞 !! ..... However, I customized the callbacks (process model, front end etc...) without problems. It must not be the same way to work at all!

Then,i try to use the XML StyleSheets...I do some cool things but....the xml is not readable on Edge or Chrome. I checked the generation of html, ..ok but....there is in my output report folder, two files for only a single report!
1) How can I make teststand ONLY generate and display (at the end of the test) the html file?

I also have a problem with the "Failure Chain". I only have the last test in Failed but not the complete list of "failed" steps!
2) How this "failed step table" is constructed??
I may be on the wrong way by starting with the steel sheets but the NI documentation  didn't help me at all to understand how the sequences were constructed!! I'm looking for clear information to start understanding! 

Thank you for the help !

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(64 Views)