cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run 10 DUTs with Set Order

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello everyone,

I have the following project. There are 10 DUTs loaded to the test station. It is impossible to have less or more, always 10. The customer has 10 programmers so he can flash all 10 DUTs in parallel. Then he has 5 instruments, so each 2 specific sites have 1 instrument to share (e.g. instrument 1 for sites 1 and 6, instrument 2 for sites 2 and 7... etc.).  So after flashing the test system need to run sites 1 to 5 and after finishing switch to 6 to 10.

I have based my solution on Batch model. I do batch synchronization for 10 to flash then I check test socket number and allow to execute 1 to 5 and stop with while loop 6 to 10. Only after 1 to 5 finishes the I execute 6 to 10. I believe there should be better solution for my system.

Is it possible to make batch synchronization or Rendezvous step to detect the test socket number and synchronize based on it?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,125 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Levon

I've created 2 examples.  One is more of a brute force method with a for loop where each iteration tests a different set of UUTs.  The second one uses the MOD function to create 5 locks and then lock the opposing UUT out until it is done testing.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Hope this helps,

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,100 Views)

Thank you ~jiggawax~

I like both solutions.

The first one is more of a programming solution and better implementation of what I did.

While The second is pure teststand solution which I wanted.

So far I feel that the documentation for teststand is not user friendly or I didn't know how to use it correctly and I have difficulties finding so staff I need.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,095 Views)