NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software testing

I am preparing for an interview for software testing, can someon ehelp me with this question?  What are the tasks of Test Closure activities in Software Testing?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,802 Views)

These activities should occur at end of a software validation. 

Test closure activities include the following major tasks:

• Checking which planned deliverable(s) according to the PLC of the company have been delivered
  • Closing incident reports (Issues) or raising change records for any that remain open
  • Finalizing and archiving test software (Sequences, GUIs, configurations or simulations), the test environment and the test infrastructure for later reuse
  • Update test cases in the database like IBM Doors or IMS

It is very important because it reflects the maturity of the software (If any issues are open), with the documentation we can reproduce the tests in the future if it is required or using them for a regression validation.

I would recommend you reading ISTQB Manuals these are reference in software testing, good luck with your interview, if this answer is ok for you please mark the thread as Solved 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,785 Views)

Sorry I couldn't help it: http://bfy.tw/MBhp  HAHA

I honestly haven't heard this term and so I googled it.  Turns out I do it all.  I just didn't know that's what it was called.

Good luck in your interview.

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,782 Views)