NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teststand Message Popup full screen

Hi All,

Have searched but cannot find a solution for this, any help greatly appreciated 🙂

LABOR OMNIA VINCIT
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,851 Views)

Hello!

I don't know the TestStand solution but I think the easiest option is to create that code of message in LabVIEW 🙂 - if you need help in that let me know!

Marcin

Think Dataflow - blog.mtapp.tech
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,839 Views)

Check options under layout Resize options (Select Resize Text Message which will enable Resize option for your message pop up) then as of now manually i can use resize window and make full screen, you can explore to make full screen automatically.

TestStandPopup.PNG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 5
(3,775 Views)

Hi PalanivelT

Thank you for your response.

I was already aware of this option in TestStand, unfortunately it does not resolve the issue I have.

LABOR OMNIA VINCIT
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,769 Views)

It does not look like this is possible, at least on my 1920x1080 monitor.  To get the largest window possible, you could add a large picture, though TestStand will scale down the size to something like 90% of the monitor size. 

Pulido Technologies LLC

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,756 Views)