ni.com checkout is currently experiencing issues.

Support teams are actively working on the resolution.

NI VeriStand Add-Ons Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit on number of NI Veristand Ports that can be used in Simulink models

I am developing a model with NI Veristand Ports well over 200. When I try to add this model in the project then it somehow restricts the number of ports it adds.

Is there a limit on the number of ports than can be used?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,692 Views)

Hi arunhsc,

This community is dedicated to Add-ons created for NI VeriStand  only.Your question seems to refer to basic functionality of NI VeriStand and those questions are usually addressed in the Developer Zone NI VeriStand Discussion Forums.

To briefly address your question, what kind of ports are you referring to? The inports, outports, parameters, signals or a combination of all 4 types? How many ports do you see?

In the past we saw one incidence where not all of the parameters were imported from a customer's model. However they were using more than 9000 parameters in their model. This has since been fixed in NI VeriStand 2011.

For further assistance, I would recommend that you post your question on the Developer Zone NI VeriStand Discussion Forums.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,928 Views)

Hi O54E,

I am just talking about the NI Veristand Inport and NI VeriStand Outport, the ones you can add from the Simulink library. I have 178 Inports and Outports (66 Inports and 112 Outports) but only 79 are added (all 66 inports and 13 outports). Please let me know if I make any sense.

I have also added the same post in the NI Develpoer forum as per your advice.

Thanks,

Arun

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,928 Views)