NIYANTRA Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NIYANTRA 2013 - The Official Discussion Thread

krishnapatil wrote:

hello sir,

I have registered for the NIYANTRA 2013 , for abstract submission can i submit two abstracts with the same team ?

Yes you can.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 84
(3,501 Views)

altu wrote:

Hi,

I have submitted my abstract for NIYANTRA 2013 and I have also finished the fabrication of my robot. I have NI sbRIO 9631 with me. I have also started programming in NI labVIEW. Can i get any assistance in LabVIEW, specifically in FPGA and Real Time Module.

I am from chennai and i would be obliged if i get assistance from NI application engineer who is from chennai itself.

Mohammad Altamash Y

I'd advise you to wait till the end of the abstract submission round. In case your abstract is shortlisted, you will be assigned a mentor and you can direct your queries to him.

If you need to have the query resolved urgently. you can simply post them on www.labviewenabled.in  and have them answered.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 84
(3,501 Views)

shirish10 wrote:

Hello Sir,

If we clear round 1, what kind of hardware support can we expect apart from the 5 CVS and 5 SBRIOs?

Thank you,

Shirish

Post selection for the Round 2, you will be assigned a mentor who will render you the best advice on this.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 84
(3,501 Views)

Sir,

is it allowed if the team members are from different colleges? and in the abstract guidelines it is listed that "The teams can comprise of students from different

years/semesters. The team should have at least one non-final year student.". Non-final year student can be a pass-out also?

pls reply asap.

thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 84
(3,501 Views)

Sir,

When are you going to declare the result of first round?

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 84
(3,501 Views)

Hello sir,

Can we use a robotics platform like Firebird V from Nex robotics for the Niyantra ? We'll use that to make a different application and design mechanisms related to this new application since we are already well versed with the usage of this platform.

We are new to Lab View , we don't know the potential uses of Labview . Is it allowed if we didn't mention exact use of labview in abstract . But we'll definately learn and use labview in our project.

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 84
(3,501 Views)

Hello Sir,

Can we submit the abstract on 15 th??

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 84
(3,501 Views)

Sir, I have registered for NIYANTRA-13.The rule says team should include atleast 1 non-final year student.At present(April,13) all of our team members(5) are non-final year students,but when the next academic year begins by june,13 we all are final year students.Is there any problem? Does it violate the rule?

Hoping for your reply, Thank you...

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 84
(3,501 Views)

Sir, I have registered for NIYANTRA-13.The rule says team should include atleast 1 non-final year student.At present(April,13) all of our team members(5) are non-final year students,but when the next academic year begins by june,13 we all are final year students.Is there any problem? Does it violate the rule?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 84
(3,501 Views)

No Problem. Please go ahead. All the best. Send in your abstract by the end of April 15, 2013.

arunponnusamy wrote:

Hoping for your reply, Thank you...

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 84
(3,501 Views)