NIYANTRA Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NIYANTRA 2013 - The Official Discussion Thread

Hello sir my name is sundeep.

sir can we use other software's for dumping programs in microcontrollers like atmel studio, keil etc...

because I am new to this labview software.

If yes then what are the boundary lines to use other software's

0 Kudos
Message 51 of 84
(3,194 Views)

For some reasons (work overload maybe ) my faculty advisor has refused to mentor my project. So should i send project abstract again with his details edited ?

Also the abstract i submitted has a different name inside (project heading) and outside (name of the pdf), any problem ?

0 Kudos
Message 52 of 84
(3,194 Views)

No problem. Moving forward, mention the name of your new mentor in every communication & documentation.

With respect to the difference in the name, it wouldn't be a problem.

deepankar wrote:

For some reasons (work overload maybe ) my faculty advisor has refused to mentor my project. So should i send project abstract again with his details edited ?

Also the abstract i submitted has a different name inside (project heading) and outside (name of the pdf), any problem ?

Message 53 of 84
(3,194 Views)

You need to be using LabVIEW. Don't worry if you are not familiar with the software. There are lessons lined up for the teams which get shortlisted.

sandycool wrote:

Hello sir my name is sundeep.

sir can we use other software's for dumping programs in microcontrollers like atmel studio, keil etc...

because I am new to this labview software.

If yes then what are the boundary lines to use other software's

0 Kudos
Message 54 of 84
(3,194 Views)

Is it compulsory someone from college faculty to mentor my project ?
N/A would just work fine i suppose .

Bhupinder wrote:

No problem. Moving forward, mention the name of your new mentor in every communication & documentation.

With respect to the difference in the name, it wouldn't be a problem.

0 Kudos
Message 55 of 84
(3,194 Views)

sir should we use only labview software or we have any option to use other software

other softwares like atmel studio, keil etc......

I am new to this labview software and i dont know how to program microcontroller using labview

so my questions are

1. Is it possible to program microcontroller using labview(atmega16) ? if it is possible then how ?

2. can i use other software's beside labview ?

3. how to interface microcontroller with labview and what are the hardware's required ?

0 Kudos
Message 56 of 84
(3,194 Views)

can anyone tell  me about the results of the first round , is it declared or not??

0 Kudos
Message 57 of 84
(3,194 Views)

The results are still not declared. Will be out in the next week.

0 Kudos
Message 58 of 84
(3,194 Views)

Has the results of round one has been announced or not ?

Message 59 of 84
(3,194 Views)

Sir when exactly will the results be out? I have been waiting impatiently..

Message 60 of 84
(3,194 Views)