Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Forum: Neosoft DQMH TestStandifier

Solved!
Go to solution

Please use this forum thread for any support question on the:

Neosoft DQMH TestStandifier

It is available on VIPM.io: https://www.vipm.io/package/neosoft_technologies_inc_lib_testandifier/

Vincent Carpentier, Ing./Eng.
CLA, CPI
Neosoft Technologies
www.neosoft.ca
DQMH Trusted Advisor
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 36
(54,997 Views)

I tried to convert a project with multiple DQMH libraries and I got the following error:

Error 1055 occurred at Close Reference in DQMH_TestStandifier_Resources.lvlib:Modify Module ID Generation rule.vi->DQMH_TestStandifier.lvlib:TestStandify State Machine.vi->DQMH_TestStandifier.lvlib:Main.vi

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW: (Hex 0x41F) Object reference is invalid.

Error Dialog w Copy to Clipboard.lvlib:Simple Error Handler.viDQMH_TestStandifier.lvlib:Main.vi

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 36
(54,938 Views)

Hi Alfredo,

Would you be able to post your DQMH module here ?

If not let me know, and we'll find a way to analyze this.

The error is related to modifying the module ID inner code in request and reply VIs which are part of cloneable modules.

CLA, CTA, LV Champion
View Cyril Gambini's profile on LinkedIn
This post is made under CC BY 4.0 DEED licensing
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 36
(54,934 Views)

Unfortunately this is not possible.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 36
(54,917 Views)

Hi Alfredo,

Difficult to help without seeing the original code.

Maybe you can send it me in PM so that it is not public.

Quick question, was your DQMH made with the latest version of DQMH ?

CLA, CTA, LV Champion
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 36
(54,915 Views)

Hello, i will try to contact you privattely. The version of DQMH used for the project was v6.1.0.90 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 36
(54,912 Views)
Solution
Accepted by CyGa

So for the record, with another user (so not @Alfredo_VM ) we faced the same issue.

The problem comes from the fact the original module was made using DQMH v4.

The module was upgraded with the DQMH Validator v5 and v6, but a fix was not correctly applied by the user (validator did not return an error but the status message was saying something went wrong).

This lead to Start Module VI was not containing the feedback node to handle the clone IDs but was still having the 'old' way to generate the clone ID (based on VI Clone name) and was launching the Main VI thanks to the Run VI method instead of the Run Asynchronous node.

So if you face this issue with the TestStandifier, ensure that your module is a fully valid DQMH module as defined per DQMH v6.1

CLA, CTA, LV Champion
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 36
(54,825 Views)

Hi to all

I tried your tool with DQMH 6.1 and get the fallowing Error:

Error 7 occurred at Open VI Reference in DQMH_TestStandifier_Resources.lvlib:Change Typedef Constants.vi->DQMH_TestStandifier.lvlib:TestStandify State Machine.vi->DQMH_TestStandifier.lvlib:Main.vi

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW: (Hex 0x7) File not found. The file might be in a different location or deleted. Use the command prompt or the file explorer to verify that the path is correct.
=========================
Nonexistent GPIB interface.

VI Path: C:\Users\pascal.meier\AppData\Local\Temp\My Singleton Module\Get Module Running State.vi

Error Dialog w Copy to Clipboard.lvlib:Simple Error Handler.viDQMH_TestStandifier.lvlib:Main.vi

It looks as the "Get Module Running State.vi" is missing.
I just created am DQMH Project by template an run your teststandifier.

What is wrong?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 36
(45,323 Views)

Hi Pascal !

The error tells us a Vi is missing in the export location.

The 'export' is used to modify a copy of the module without touching the original one.

Can you give us your original module ? (zip it and attach it into a reply of this forum ; if not possible, you can reach me privately and I'll give you a OneDrive link to upload your module).

We will try to reproduce the error on our side and get back to you.

CLA, CTA, LV Champion
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 36
(45,316 Views)

Hi CyGa, thanks for your fast replay

I created the fallowing DQMH Module from Template "Create Project":

python007_0-1700575675115.png

Then I run the "TestStandifier":

python007_2-1700575918590.png

python007_1-1700575755394.png

Error:

Error 7 occurred at Open VI Reference in DQMH_TestStandifier_Resources.lvlib:Change Typedef Constants.vi->DQMH_TestStandifier.lvlib:TestStandify State Machine.vi->DQMH_TestStandifier.lvlib:Main.vi

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW: (Hex 0x7) File not found. The file might be in a different location or deleted. Use the command prompt or the file explorer to verify that the path is correct.
=========================
Nonexistent GPIB interface.

VI Path: C:\Users\pascal.meier\AppData\Local\Temp\My Singleton Module\Get Module Running State.vi

Attatched the Module

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 36
(45,310 Views)