Next Steps - LabVIEW RIO Evaluation Kit

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome!

Hi Everybody,

Welcome to the Next Steps – LabVIEW RIO Evaluation Kit Community!  My name is Jeff, and I am an Applications Engineer at National Instruments. I am starting a Blog for this community to try and assist new users with the NI LabVIEW RIO Evaluation Kit.

This community was setup for people to find examples and ask questions as they learn to program with LabVIEW FPGA, LabVIEW Real-Time, and the sbRIO.  You can already find a good number of examples on this page to help get started.  There are also a number of examples available on the ni.com Code Exchange, but searching there for beginner examples may not prove to be as beneficial.  I plan on creating and posting a few more examples here and would appreciate any example suggestions or requests.  If you have your own example application for the Eval Kit, I encourage you to go ahead and post it as well!

This week, I would like to point out a few training resources that are available from ni.com. The first one here is a great resource for learning the LabVIEW FPGA Module.  The next page is pretty much the same thing for the LabVIEW Real-Time Module.

LabVIEW FPGA Module Training

LabVIEW Real-Time Module Training

If you have any questions or comments about the blog, please let me know!  Also, please post any general questions you have to the Community.

Best,

Jeff S

Jeff S.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(10,666 Views)