Did you mean: 

How often have you been to NIWeek?

2010 and/or 2011 - I do not remember exactlySmiley Sad

2012 - I have T-shirt

2016 -  I got a new T-shirtSmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

(2,927 Views)

@_Y_ wrote:

Yeah I did too but having to stand in what seemed to always be a long line kinda sucked.  There was only 2 colors, I don't know why they didn't make up 20 at a time or something until the last day and then make them as requested.  Anyway it was nice to get the reminder on the app telling me that they would stop making shirts on Wednesday at some seemingly early time.  Still they look kinda cool, and are a style I could see myself wearing regularly.

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 36
(2,914 Views)

Off Topic Question.... I was browsing for this year's presentation and found them under Community /FAQs.

Smiley Surprised Smiley Surprised Smiley Surprised

Is this an appropriate and logical place? Would've expected an own community group like the years before.

Smiley Frustrated

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 36
(2,905 Views)

@Oli_Wachno wrote:

Off Topic Question.... I was browsing for this year's presentation and found them under Community /FAQs.

Smiley Surprised Smiley Surprised Smiley Surprised

Is this an appropriate and logical place? Would've expected an own community group like the years before.

We have an Events area in the community which has all of the NIWeek news, discussions, and presentations. The breadcrumb that leads to "FAQs" just needs to be updated with the correct term. We went with this approach this year due to the ongoing renovations in the community.

Thanks,

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 36
(2,898 Views)

Thanks for the explanation Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 36
(2,894 Views)

@Hooovahh wrote:

@_Y_ wrote:

Yeah I did too but having to stand in what seemed to always be a long line kinda sucked.  There was only 2 colors, I don't know why they didn't make up 20 at a time or something until the last day and then make them as requested.  Anyway it was nice to get the reminder on the app telling me that they would stop making shirts on Wednesday at some seemingly early time.  Still they look kinda cool, and are a style I could see myself wearing regularly.

What stunk was I wasn't able to go to the shirt line until Wednesday after lunch and they had no sizes left other than small in both colors.. coworkers weren't able to get L or XL due to that.. Also the line seemed pretty inefficient..

CLD | CTD
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 36
(2,888 Views)