ni.com checkout is currently experiencing issues.

Support teams are actively working on the resolution.

Power Electronics Development Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who knows where to find the Labview VI part for the labview-multisim co-simulation examples in NI Example finder??

I want to read some laview-multisim co-simulation examples in the NI Example Finder. When I opened the multisim model, for example, a "single Level Inveter.ms12 model", it remind me to open the "single Level Inverter with 3 phase -Controller"VI in labview to see the co-simulation interactive between Multisim and Labview, however, I tried but did not find this VI. SO who can tell me where to find it?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,210 Views)

It appears that the description text in the MS12 file is not correct.  When the VI's were renamed the corresponding description text inside the Multisim files was not updated.

The following are the correct LabVIEW & Multisim file pairings for the two Single Level Inverter examples:

• "Single Level Inverter - Controller.vi" works with "Single Level Inverter.ms12"
  • "Semikron SkiiP 6-Pack Single Level Inverter - Controller.vi" works with "Semikron SkiiP 6-Pack Single Level Inverter.ms12"

In both cases the correct VI is located in the same folder as the Multisim schematic file.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,391 Views)

mmujagic, thanks a lot! I finally found them.

But I still have question for certain Multisim based examples: for example, why don't you provide the co-simulation VectorContrlPMSM examples? I mean, in the example file of 'New example for Multisim' there is a 'VectorControlPMSM' example, but only based on Multisim, but I think the people who are doing motor control or drive system would prefer an example of Motor control in terms of co-simulation way, if they want to use the NI development environment. Because, they can benifit from the Labview environment for designing controller and Mutisim environment for using a model of higher fidelity. i am beginner of using Labview and Multisim for doing Motor and Power converter control, and this is only my private opinion, this is thinking may not be right..

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,391 Views)