Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message when I try to run "roaming" on NI robotics starter kit.

Hi,

When I try to run the default "roaming" on the NI robotics starter kit. I get this error:

Deploying niLvFpga_Close_sbRIO-9631.viniLvFpga_Close_sbRIO-9631.vi loaded with errors on the target and was closed.LabVIEW:  Failed to load shared library NiFpgaLv.*:NiFpgaLv_Close:C. Ensure that the library is present on the RT target. Use MAX to install NI software or FTP to transfer custom libraries to the RT target.Deployment completed with errors

How do I resolve this error?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,478 Views)

Hi Fayaz,

It sounds like you don't have RIO installed on the cRIO.  

1. You need to find the sbRIO in Measurement and Automation Explorer (MAX) under remote systems.  
  2. Then expand it, right-click on software and select Add/Remove Software.
  3. Select the bundle which says something like NI-RIO 3.6.0. (Not the minimal or the scan mode options).
  4. Let the installer run.

If you do not have these options then you need to make sure you have Real Time, FPGA and NI-RIO installed on your local PC.

Regards,

James Mc
========
CLA and cRIO Fanatic
My writings on LabVIEW Development are at devs.wiresmithtech.com
Message 2 of 5
(4,449 Views)

Hi I can't able to find my starter kit in remote system in measurement and automation ..

When I'm trying to connect my starter kit 1 in Robotics Hardware setup I'm getting unhanding error -63040(nilvFpga_Open_sbRIO-9631.vi)

Regards

senthilkumar

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,943 Views)

Hi
           When I'm trying to connect my starter kit 1 in Robotics Hardware setup I'm getting unhanding error -63040(nilvFpga_Open_sbRIO-9631.vi)

Regards

senthilkumar

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,837 Views)

Hi Senthikumar,

I would recommend that you start a new thread as this is a new issue. It would also be helpful to the community if you detail exactly what hardware you have and which version of the software you are using.

Many thanks

Mahdieh G
Applications Engineer
National Instruments UK&Ireland
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,807 Views)