Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in Deploying VIs from Labview 2009 to Target PC having Labview RT OS

I recently purchased a LabVIEW Real-Time Deployment License for Standard PC's- ETS RTOS for my research work. Basically I need to deploy some of the programs from my windows OS operated Labview program to target PC which has a Labview RT OS to get higer loop rate. But the problem is when I started to install Labview RT OS to my target PC, I found that it has only Labview 8.2, 8.0 , 7.1 and LabWindows/CVI 8.1 versions in CD. How will I deploy when I have older versions of Labview in Target PC ? Help me out please. 

Thanks in advance.

Nick 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,360 Views)

Hello Nick,

Have you tried saving the VI's for previous version? 8.2 it sounds like is the most recent version on there. What version of the Real-time module do you have on the RT PC target? Will you be deploying these VIs to run headlessly on the RT PC or will you be communicating with them from a Windows PC host in the same project? If so, you'll need to have the same version of the real-time module as the LabVIEW version you developed the VI if you're hosting the project on the host. It sounds like an upgrade may be necessary, and trial versions can be found on our website. I appreciate these extra details.

Thanks,

Deborah Y.

Deborah Burke
NI Hardware and Drivers Product Manager
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,334 Views)