Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real - time feedback adaptive control of motor using compactruo system

I am a beginner rookie, the teacher wanted me to use compactrio system to achieve the following functions: the use of NI 9516 module for brushless servo motor motion control; And then use the NI 9234, NI9205 and other I / O modules to achieve on - site such as vibration, temperature and other information collection;And real-time adjustment of motor speed on-line to realize on-line adaptive control of the motor. Those specific procedures need not be too difficult, and the function can be realized by scanning mode. Hope that God can help me doubts, little brother grateful, thank you for your view.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,971 Views)

So... Did you have a question?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,913 Views)
Can you teach me to write a program? Only need a simple procedure, the way to go through, I always write wrong, very grateful for your advice, thank you.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,907 Views)

Start looking at the compactRIO examples with example finder. If you don't know ANY LabVIEW at all there will be a pretty steep learning curve to implement a control system like that, especially if you are working in FPGA.

You probably want to start working in interactive mode, running code on cRIO from developement environment as that will give you fastest feedback without needing to mess around with network comm stuff.

First thing to do, is run a program that will read values from your modules and display them. Just that step will teach you a lot about ow it all works.

Message 4 of 5
(2,881 Views)

You should learn ECM courses and the devices' user manual.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,844 Views)