Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unwrap phase in simulation environment

Hi all,

I try to use the unwrap phase function (signal processing part) in simulation loop (control and simulation toolkit) but it dosn't work. could you please tell me how can I unwrap the phase in simulation environment.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,180 Views)
Hi,
Can you give us more details concerning your problem? What do you exactly want to do ? What are your software versions?
When you say that it does not work, do you have an error message or do you have an unexpected behaviour?
Regards
Manuel R
AE dans une autre vie
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,165 Views)

Hi,

I work with Labview 8.5 . My program works like this:

I make an acquisition and then I pass data to the simulation box (control and simulation toolkit) then I need to unwrap the phase in this simulation box. The problem is that:

When you are in simulation box the data are present at the output side of elements at each simulation time step (the outputs are scalar in my case) whereas the unwarap function in signal processing module need a table (vector) as an input so I don't know what can I unwrap the phase. It seems that it can't work online (simulation enviroment I mean). I don't have any error message but the results are not correct. Hope you can undrestand my problem.

Thanks

Shahin

Université de Picardie Jules Verne - Labratoire LTI

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,158 Views)
Take a look at this example.
Randall Pursley
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,129 Views)