SAPHIR - Toolkits Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exe application including 'ViBox - XControls' : display problem.

Hi all,

I use Labview 2010 and the 'ViBox - XControls' downloaded from https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-21668.

After creating a project including my VIs (in which is used the Xtab control), the corresponding executable file presents some bugs. As seen in the screenshot of my application, the graphical design of the tabs are different and there is no more the button to close the tabs. In the project, I only added my VIs (main VI and sub-VI). Do I need to add additional libraries, VIs, controls, etc.

Any suggestions.

Thank you.

Cédric

illustration.gif

project-screenshot.gif

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,409 Views)

Hello Cedric,

You need to put pictures resources used to render the page in a directory named "Resources". I think that default settings of your build specification copy them to data directory.

Note that you can find a project (pictureViewer.lvproj) in the Example Finder that shows you a working build specifiaction.

Note that we've been working on a new version of the XTab that will improve the building process of application that use XTab.

Regards,

Olivier

Olivier Jourdan

Wovalab founder | DQMH Consortium board member | LinkedIn |

Stop writing your LabVIEW code documentation, use Antidoc!
Message 2 of 4
(3,876 Views)

Hi Olivier,

Thanks a lot. It works now!

When the next version of XTab will be available?

Merci encore!

Cédric

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,876 Views)

Great to see that things works.

About the new version of the ViBox-XControls toolkit, I hope we will be able to release it in a couple of month but I can't do promises.

If you are interested to be part of our beta test user, feel free to PM me.

Regards,

Olivier

Olivier Jourdan

Wovalab founder | DQMH Consortium board member | LinkedIn |

Stop writing your LabVIEW code documentation, use Antidoc!
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,876 Views)