Sheffield LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Group

Hey all,

It's been a long while since this group has seen much life. 
But I'm sure there's a wealth of LabVIEW experts on here, all in close proximity, and I have no doubt that we could all learn a thing or 2 from each other.

Would anyone be interested if I were to organise a get together for the local user group?

Depending on the amount of people interested, I may even be able to book out the boardroom in my office for an afternoon but I'm afraid I can't make any promises in that regard.

If people could comment on this thread if they're interested, and what they're interested in, that would be grand!

Cheers,

Luke

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,086 Views)

That's a good idea!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,060 Views)

Considering the level of interest here seems quite low, I'd propose the following plan with a target group of around 6 people:
Each attendee gives a 5-10min overview of their current capabilities & use of LabVIEW, followed by some light Q&A
We can then have some open discussion based on these presentations. I can foresee this discussion involving topics like Best practices, version control methods, hardware, code architectures, etc.

I'd expect such a meeting to take around 3 hours ideally with attendees partaking in person, but virtual participation can also work.
I'd also expect this get together to occur in maybe a months time.

I'm always open to feedback if you have any 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,035 Views)