Signal Conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to wire for measure frequency & diferental signals at the same time

Hi, Im trying to read in LabVIEW  signals like frequency (flow sensor) and diferentials (thermocouples) in the internal wiring of the daq appear that the frequency block is completely separated of analog inputs block but when I connect the reference of flow sensor the measures of temperature have a variation around 4 to 5 °C and when I disconnect the reference of flow sensor the variations disappear. 

In this post I attach the internal wiring of the daq, the model is PDAQ-56.

Thanks for all your help.

Jesús Hernandez

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,193 Views)

Hi Jesus,

The DAQ that you are using is not familiar to me. If you are suggesting that is a wiring problem, have you tried looking for support on the manufacturers site?. Another question, you are stating that you have been measuring with this DAQ, did you already make a VI? If so, would you like to share so I can take a look?

If you are still having problems with this DAQ, I would suggest to take a look to our DAQ's that can actually perform the functionality that you want and that area ease of use since NI have already developed a lot of drivers for these components.

Please let me know if you have further information or if you would like to know more information.

Regards

P.S. If you like to have Spanish support, please feel free to ask for it.

Francisco S.
National Instruments
Account Manager
www.ni.com/soporte
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,125 Views)