SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RUN VI IN SIGNALEXPRESS

Solved!
Go to solution

have someone an example of how to create a vi in labview and then run it in signalexpress,

in signal express i ca run any vi form labview or only vi's that have relation with the daqmx??

have ssomone one simple example to lend me or any tutorial or something, i am new in this please  i need help.

THANKS!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(6,038 Views)

CAN SOMEONE MEAK AN EXAMPLE OF AN SINE WAVEFORM IN LABVIEW ABLE TO READ IT FROM SIGNALEXPRESS PLEASE??

THANKS!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(6,028 Views)

The examples which ship with SignalExpress show you how to do this.  The examples and getting started guide both have examples.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(6,025 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author alan4

Hi, alan4,

you can find all this information in the LabVIEW Signal Express Getting Started Guide, located under Help of SE menu. Once there, go directly to chapter 6: Importing LabVIEW VIs into LabVIEW SignalExpress as Steps. You can read the procedure and the kind of VIs which can be called from SE:

You can call a LabVIEW VI from LabVIEW SignalExpress to do the following:

• Control GPIB instruments

• Control National Instruments hardware that LabVIEW SignalExpressdoes not support

• Read or write data to more file formats

• Display operator instructions in a pop-up dialog box

• Define a measurement algorithm

So, answering to your questions: you are not limited to NI-DAQmx LabVIEW VIs to call them from SE, you can call from there any VI you need. The best example/tutorial is on pages 6-2 and 6-3 of this tutorial. They contain all the required information you need to know.

I hope this helps!!

Jesús.

Message 4 of 4
(6,015 Views)