Southern Ontario LabVIEW User Group Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks for a great User Group meeting!

Just wanted to post my thanks on behalf of the EnableTC crew that was at the Toronto User Group Meeting a couple of days ago.

Chris Malato from NI R&D gave a great presentation on LabVEIW Real Time.  ( We'd love a copy of that presentation btw! )   Thanks for coming all the way up from Austin for our UGM!

I think Dominic counted 17 people there.  Not a huge turnout.  But not bad for mid-week, mid-afternoon.  Although I know for sure there's plenty more LabVIEW developers in the area than that.

So just out of curiosity; what kind of day/time combination would work best for folks in the area? 

Coming from Milton, midday meetings near the airport for us aren't too bad.  Although I think it would be a lot quicker getting back if the meetings were over before the rush hour started.

I'm really happy that NI has been helping to bring together the local LabVIEW community.  Thanks for all your efforts so far guys!

We're already looking forward to the next UG Meeting.

---------------------
Patrick Allen: FunctionalityUnlimited.ca
Message 1 of 3
(5,468 Views)

I second that.  We really appreciated the presentation.  Hopefully we can repeat this again.

Message 2 of 3
(3,938 Views)

Thank you, we appreciate all of your feedback! If there is something additional you would like to see or learn about feel free to make those recommendations and we will see what we can do to help improve your experience.

Look out for the next LabVIEW User Group Meeting in Toronto sometime early next year!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,938 Views)