Troubleshooting Hardware

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RMA procedures

I had been working with a technician from NI and have reference number documentation concerning a couple of bad RIO's.  With the assistance of the NI technician, we identified that the RIO's needed to be returned.  We had been waiting for the FRC season to start so that the RMA could be generated but now there is a new procedure.  Can you provide a link to start this process under the new guidelines please?  Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,801 Views)

Hi Team 3737,

We're still working on how the RMA procedure is going to work this season. I'll update this post with how the RMA process is going to work for the season. We're having to make a lot of changes based on our move to forum-based support, and we're working out the kinks. Once I hear word, I'll update here!

C. Weeks
Product Support Engineer
NI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,721 Views)

I have previous reference numbers from conversations with NI technicians if that helps.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,711 Views)

Hey 3737, 

We've posted the updated process here: https://forums.ni.com/t5/Troubleshooting-Hardware/2021-RMA-Process/td-p/4114269 

However, if you've already submitted an RMA through the previous process, please don't resubmit a new one. We are working through the old list before starting on 2021 RMAs. We appreciate your patience in working with us as we try to keep this no-cost to teams. Feel free to DM me if you have any further specific questions! 

Thanks, 

April 

Message 4 of 4
(1,708 Views)