UI Interest Group Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Dispaly Multiple Actions with Single Boolean Control in LabView

Am doing a GUI Based project for the Calibration System of Flow Meters and in this i need to control the Quick Acting Valves, In my Programming i am Using stacked sequences and in several sequences am using boolean constants to give signals to the hardware module for opening and closing of valves.At this same time i need to display this actions in the boolean in my front panel.i need to feed my output from constants to same Valve Boolean Indicators for multiple times at various sequences. I couldnt feed this out of Stacked Sequence for Multiple times.Please explain.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,662 Views)

Hi aswin,

to discuss LabVIEW programming problems you should post in the LabVIEW discussion forum.

After you have done this you will receive a lot of help messages. The main conclusion will be to convert your stacked sequence into a proper state machine! Once you have done so you can easily display the current state of your valves in FP indicators…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,336 Views)

Gerd is right,

go to labview discussions.

but quick here:

The valves should give a feedback if they are Open or Closed. You do not want to show if the program (or the operator) gave a Command but the Real State.

If you do think it is necessary, a simple two state bool won't do. The system-type controls have a mixed indicator or you can build your own.

Good luck, Gabi

7.1 -- 2013
CLA
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,336 Views)

Use a local variable.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,336 Views)

thank you all\

0 Kudos