Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hydraulic Process System UI

Hello,

I am looking for some cool custom controls or icons for my UI

1. Single acting hydraulic cylinder

2. Limit switch

3. Pressure transmitter, actually i know the pressure guage or numeric can display it but the hydraulic lines are very thin.Is there any other way?

4. Valves, I have DSC module, but i want too show different types of valves like servo valve or another.

Please let me know.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,868 Views)

These are some simple techniques that you may have thought of and want something more but I'll present them anyways.

1.) I know you can import some type of animation picture (gif i think). I've also recolored a slide indicator to make it look like a piston and then changed the value every loop to get an animation. Adding decorations can help "pretty" it up.

2.) see 4

3.) Not sure what your looking for here. I've used the image navigator pipes and just made them really small if I want a fatter line.

4.) For different valves, I typically use the DSC image navigator and either place it as a static image (for manual valves) or place it in a ring structure (with different colors or orientations). The classic ring is best since you can make the whole thing transparent. You can then cycle the ring for different valve positions.

Again, simple but works well for what I do.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,805 Views)