UI Interest Group Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import the image in Led Indicator by programatically

Hi friends ,i am trying to import image in led indicator by Programtically , i tried using invoke node but it only allow to read image from led indicator not to import..pls help me

Raj
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(5,587 Views)

Could you show an example of what yuo want to achive? Do you know a way to do this manually?

I hope you ment to find a programmatically way to do this in LV and that Programtically or programatically is a software I do not know of.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,263 Views)

Your question is somewhat ambiguous.  Did you mean one of the following:

1. How can I save the image from a boolean control?
  2. How can I add an image to a boolean control?
  3. How can I replace the boolean control image with one of my choosing?

You can do 1. using invoke nodes.  2 and 3 require the control editor.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,263 Views)

Hi thanks for reply....I need to know how can i add image to boolean control. i know to add by manually..but i need to know in programatically...

Its like, if i give the image path to the boolean control..it should add that image .i tried invoke nod...but its doesnt give the option to write image..only to read the image data(Get image-invoke node)

Raj
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,263 Views)

To my knowledge, you cannot programmatically add an image to a boolean control.  However, you can get close to the same functionality by using a picture control, importing your image there, and using mouse events on the picture control to generate your boolean data.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,263 Views)

ok.... thanks

Raj
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,263 Views)

Don't - picture controls are your friend.  You can do a lot with picture controls.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,263 Views)

This XControl might help you - http://lavag.org/topic/10585-discuss-boolean-xcontrol

(3,263 Views)