VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Veristand Error -1074384767 while deploying

Hi,
I have a Veristand Project configured with XNET hardware.  When I deploy my project, I receive the following error:

The VeriStand Gateway encountered an error while deploying the System Definition file.

Details:
Error -1074384767 occurred at Project Window.lvlib:Project Window.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Command Loop.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Connect to System.vi

Possible reason(s):

NI-XNET:  (Hex 0xBFF63081) The database specified could not be opened. Solution: Check that the alias and/or the file exist and that it is a valid database.
=========================
NI VeriStand:  XNET Database Deploy.vi:5260001
Database Alias: 
A possible fix could be either to open the XNET Database Editor and register a FIBEX file under this Alias or open System Explorer and replace the XNET database.

The thing is, I had LabVIEW 2017 and Veristand 2017. I got Veristand upgraded to 2024 unintentionally and along with that NI XNET and other packages also got updated. I then uninstalled the 2024 VeriStand downgraded XNET to 17.0. I have attached the screenshot of NI Package manager showing these versions also. 
I am new to Veristand and this project was actually not created by me. Do anyone know how to solve this error.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(178 Views)

Follow the instructions in the error message and Deploy XNET Database into Real-Time Targets

-------------------------------------------------------
Control Lead | Intelline Inc
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(157 Views)

Hi,

@ZYOng wrote:

Follow the instructions in the error message and Deploy XNET Database into Real-Time Targets

Thanks for your reply. When I try to deploy the XNET database, after connecting to the RT target, I can see that all these databases are already deployed to RT. And now I am getting a different error when trying to deploy. 

The VeriStand Gateway encountered an error while deploying the System Definition file.

Details:
Error -1074384875 occurred at Project Window.lvlib:Project Window.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Command Loop.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Connect to System.vi

Possible reason(s):

NI-XNET:  (Hex 0xBFF63015) This indicates that a NULL pointer or an empty string was passed to a function. The user should verify that the parameters passed in make sense for the given function.
Database Alias: 
A possible fix could be either to open the XNET Database Editor and register a FIBEX file under this Alias or open System Explorer and replace the XNET database.

I have attached both the screenshots. 
Thanks and regards, 
Anjali

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(130 Views)

I suspect that your drivers are messed up. NI drivers are usually downward compatible for 4 versions only. NI-DAQmx 2024 Q1 is not compatible with VeriStand 2017.

I would recommend you delete all drivers and reinstall the compatible version.

-------------------------------------------------------
Control Lead | Intelline Inc
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(113 Views)

@anjalihari  ha scritto:

Hi,

@ZYOng wrote:

Thanks for your reply. When I try to deploy the XNET database, after connecting to the RT target, I can see that all these databases are already deployed to RT. And now I am getting a different error when trying to deploy. 

Details:
Error -1074384875 occurred at Project Window.lvlib:Project Window.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Command Loop.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Connect to System.vi

Possible reason(s):

NI-XNET:  (Hex 0xBFF63015) This indicates that a NULL pointer or an empty string was passed to a function. The user should verify that the parameters passed in make sense for the given function.
Database Alias: 

I have attached both the screenshots. 
Thanks and regards, 
Anjali

I can see from the image (34) that you have not yet associated any aliases with your dbcs.You need to create an alias for each dbc you use in your project.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5 Views)