cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert 14.0 to 23.3 or intermediate

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(156 Views)

You can open LV 14.0 VI directly in any latest version, it will automatically upgrade.

FYI - I opened the VIs successfully in LV2023Q4

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(143 Views)

Thanks!

However, can you convert it to 23.3 and attach here?

It would be very helpful to me!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(140 Views)

I hope you understand that one don't need to upconvert as any latest version will do it automatically. Just give a try to open the file in any recent LabVIEW version and you will understand.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(120 Views)

Santhosh,

I am sorry to bother you.

I mean my LabVIEW continuously shows the error "VI version is too old to convert to the current LabVIEW version ~".

So can you save the file in your LabVIEW by changing the version and attach here?

I just want to try with the updated version with my LabVIEW.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(116 Views)

@Baek908 wrote:

I mean my LabVIEW continuously shows the error "VI version is too old to convert to the current LabVIEW version ~".

Then you are looking at some old library or have an old library that is installed in your <instrlib> folder.  All of the code you attached is in a version you should be able to open.  But this error is something you would get if you were trying to open code that was written in LabVIEW 5 or older.  For a little more detail: Upgrade VI to a Newer LabVIEW Version 

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(61 Views)