WaFL - Salt Lake City Utah USA

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online user groups?

I was curious if anyone has been able to get recertification points from online events? With all the covid stuff I will be 45/50 points by the time my CLD expires.

I'm hoping there is a way to attend something online, since there won't be anymore local events in time, to get those last five points.

I did watch some of NI Connect but didn't see anything about recertification points anywhere.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,589 Views)

Yes, you can get recert points for any online user groups you attended.  For instance, last year I attended the GLA summit online and they gave me points for that.  You would just need to email certification@ni.com with the event and date and they will give you the points.

Message 2 of 4
(1,584 Views)

Nice thanks Dan. I will have to hit them up and see if NI connect counts or what else I can find going on.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,561 Views)

I am in the same situation.  I rely on attending local user groups to earn my recertification points but they have been suspended for the past couple years with no current plan to resume them.  Where do you find "online user groups"?  I only see Local User Groups listed on the NI website.  Please advise.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,529 Views)