Washington Community Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developer Education Day Events - Presentations

We are held Developer Education Day events in Portland and Seattle on February 8 and 10http://sine.ni.com/nievents/app/overview/p/eventId/36920/site/nic/country/us/lang/en/scope/state/loc.... I hope you were able to make it- it was a great event, with excellent presentations and an insightful discussion with our expert panel of LabVIEW developers.

The best part of the day was the focus on developing LabVIEW code with a purpose and an architecture, rather than just letting code happen. We saw many examples today of ways to improve your code through proper planning and software engineering, and the only drawback to today's event is that I wish every LabVIEW programmer had been able to attend. The gains in productivity from applying these principles would be incredible.

To access the slides, I'm going to send you to the community site where the slides are posted- ni.com/largeapps. The slides are posted at the bottom of the main box of this page.While you are there, I encourage you to join this site and browse the content- there is a lot of great information here for developers who work with large LabVIEW applicaitons.

That page includes all but one of the presentation. The "LabVIEW Productivity Tools" presentation is posted here.

Enjoy this content and happy architecting!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(10,029 Views)