Washington Community Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feb 25, first SLUGs meeting date for 2020!

I've coordinated SLUGs meeting dates for 2020 with Fresh:

• Feb 25
  • May 5
  • Aug 11
  • Nov 10

For the first meeting on Feb 25, we have Rahul Brito, NI Product Manager, ready to speak on LabVIEW NXG on cRIO.

Are there any additional requested topics from the community, or anyone who has suggested content to present for Feb 25?

At the last meeting last year, we captured these possible topics:

1. Python integration with LabVIEW – talking between the two languages
  2. 7x7 sessions at 15 minutes a piece like they do at the CLA summit
  3. Industry 4.0:  How to prep a LabVIEW application to meet manufacturing standards.
  4. HIL technical overview and how it applies within product development
  5. NXG and NI Hardware overview with new releases
  6. VI scripting for NXG
  7. Dry runs for any Seattle based Partner sessions that are to be given at NIWeek or a conference.
Message 1 of 7
(3,988 Views)

The header of the User Group community page here has now been updated to show the 4 dates for 2020. If there is demand for a meeting on special topics, we have the option to add more dates to the schedule! Please let us know if there are any topics you are interested to present on, or that you would like to see a presentation on.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,965 Views)

Hi Justin, just confirming that SLUGs is on for tomorrow, Tuesday 2/25? I've seen no additional communications about it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,919 Views)

I did not get a notice from NI about this meeting either.  Normally there is a link to sign up so they have a headcount for the food.  I am assuming this meeting is still happening.

-John
------------------------
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,894 Views)

Everyone: also note that the meeting starts at 6pm and not the usual 7pm.  So, don't be late!

-John
------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,892 Views)

I guess I'll go to the next one.  I didn't get any NI notice about this meeting. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,854 Views)

I have learned that NI will no longer be promoting user group meeting via emails and registration.

So, this forum is the only avenue we have to announce meetings.  Please be sure to turn on notifications for new posts on this forum so you do not miss anything.

-John
------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,848 Views)