From 11:00 PM CDT Friday, May 10 – 02:30 PM CDT Saturday, May 11 (04:00 AM UTC – 07:30 PM UTC), ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Washington Community Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on discrete controller design in FPGA target

Hi guys! I am new to program design using FPGA, and I meet some probelms in experiment. Hope to get some help from you and thank you very much.

I want to design a digital signal processing (DSP) algorithm in FPGA target using myRIO, and in my system the sampling frequency is 10khz. Because of the limited resource of FPGA in myRIO, I use FPGA IP to design digital algorithm which is using fixed-point signal and working with single-cycle Timed Loops. However, the sampling frequency I set for my experiment is 10khz, which is realized in while loops using loop timer. I tried to insert a single-cycle timed loop with 40Mhz into one while loop with 10khz to design the program, but failed. 

I am very confuded about the design thougth about my situation. Can you give me some help about digital signal processing (DSP) algorithm using FPGA? Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,816 Views)