Washington Community Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLUGs Meeting this October

I am planning to hold a SLUGs meeting this October.  Rob D. has offered to host the meeting at his office along Willows Rd. in Redmond.  We are just working out the exact date and then I will post an official meeting notice.

So far, I plan to do a demo of the LabVIEW NXG 2.0 beta development environment.  I also hope to get some additional presenters to do a short talk as well.

One thing we did at the last CLA summit was a set of quick presentations called 7x7s.  This was 7 short presentations each 7 minutes long.  I thought this might be a good option for our meetings.  The presentations do not need to be complex so there is less pressure and time needed to put one together.  Just think of something you do in LabVIEW that you wish to share with others and create a short powerpoint or other demo.  And we don't need to have 7 volunteers.  We can start small and grow from there.

So, think about what you want to present and if you want to do something in the 20-30 minute range or something short for the 7x7s and let me know on this thread.  If we get too many volunteers we can spread them out across multiple meetings.

Lastly, if you know other members of SLUGs (or people who would like to join us) that are not getting email notification of these posts, please ask them to log on and subscribe to this forum.  It is the only way I can get the word out to everyone and avoid the SPAM filters.

Thanks!

-John
------------------------
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,680 Views)

So, what's the date of this meeting?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,610 Views)

Tentatively: Tuesday October 24th.

I will post an official meeting notice when the details are all confirmed.

-John
------------------------
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,607 Views)