Washington Community Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seattle LabVIEW User Group Meeting - 2023

Hello everyone,

We're looking to get LabVIEW user group meetings started up again here in the PNW.

Date and location are TBD, but I'm hoping to get something organized for June/July 2023 in the Seattle Area. We'll also be organizing another meeting in the Portland area around this time for those based out of Vancouver WA.

Please feel free to reach out directly or respond to this thread if you would be interested in attending, presenting, sponsoring, or even hosting.

Thank you,

William Donovan

M: 7073876033

E: william.donovan@testforce.com

Message 1 of 17
(2,445 Views)

Looking forward to meeting in person again.  

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 17
(2,378 Views)

Would be nice to see who's still in it after exoduses from local companies. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 17
(2,353 Views)

Would be great to get back to meet in person this year.

Totally enjoyed the previous sessions at Fresh back in 2018, 2019. Would Fresh be hosting again?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 17
(2,335 Views)

Interested in attending Live or via Teams/?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 17
(2,299 Views)

UPDATE: Thank you everyone that reached out!!! I received significantly more direct responses than on this forum, so I'm looking forward to a great turn out.

We're still working on finalizing date/time/location but Fresh Consulting has offered to host and we're looking at pulling this into May given the amount of interest we've already gotten.

My next ask - are there any topics that people would want to see covered during the presentations portion of the meeting? Either from NI or industry. Any additional feedback on what you would like to see (besides free pizza and beer - that's a given) would be great!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 17
(2,276 Views)

I realized recently that LabVIEW has introduced Interfaces, and that many people don't know how/why to use Interfaces. If it's of interest to others in the community, I could do a presentation on such?

Message 7 of 17
(2,150 Views)

Any updates on date/time/location?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 17
(2,018 Views)

Date/time have been finalized!!

The 2023 SLUG meeting will be hosted at Fresh Consulting's Seattle office (address below) May 9th from 6-10 pm.

address: 14725 SE 36th St #300, Bellevue, WA 98006

Let me know if there are any additional questions or concerns. Look forward to seeing you all in person!!

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 17
(1,954 Views)

This is exciting. I’m looking forward to attend the event. I’m from Portland.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17
(1,941 Views)