Washington Community Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seattle Test & Measurement - Puget Sound LabVIEW Training Offered

Hello,

You may remember me from the SLUGs meetings over the years. I started a LabVIEW course on campus at the University of Washington during my MSEE studies in 2009. Now we have evolved it to the point where we are able to offer it to industry professionals. Here is the course website with lots of good info, videos and goodies:

www.seattletm.com

The course is 9-weeks with weekly lectures, labs and HWs. Each student receives a personal USB-6009 DAQ with required lab circuitry/tools. At the end of the course each student is eligible to take the CLAD exam, which we administer. See the site for more details.

For this next session (starting 4/18/11) we are looking to do the professional course on-site at a local company if we can get 4 or more students. The course can also be taken as a distance-learning course. If you know of anyone who might be interested in this course, could you pass it along?

Thanks!

-Justin Reina

Seattle T&M

justin@seattletm.com

(425)760-7291

justinmreina@gmail.com
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,800 Views)

Hi Justin,

Just curious, how much is the course?

Thanks,

Bill Johnson

W: 360-315-2940

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,966 Views)

Hi Bill,

It is $1800/student for the 9 week course. This price includes (in addition to course content):

• (1) USB-6009 DAQ
  • (1) Bag of electronics/tools required for lab (e.g. wire, screwdriver, RC, misc ICs)
  • (1) Academic LabVIEW License
  • (1) CLAD Exam

Let me know if you have any more questions. Its prettyof hard to beat that price for this package!

-Justin

justinmreina@gmail.com
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,966 Views)