Bay Area LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're back! - BALUG February 2024

Thanks for your patience everyone - I know it's been quite a while but we finally have a venue secured and we'll be hosting the next Bay Area LabVIEW User Group meeting on Tuesday, February 6. Complete agenda will be coming in the next week or so, but we'll need those who plan on attending to register at the following link:

https://marketing.testforce.com/acton/fs/blocks/showLandingPage/a/35013/p/p-0169/t/page/fm/0

Based on the venue, attendance will need to be capped at ~40 people so if you want to secure your spot, please register ASAP.

More details to follow, but I'm looking forward getting these rolling again!

CLA CLED AF Guild
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(1,263 Views)

This is exciting news!  Will there be an option to join remotely if I can't be onsite?

-Brian
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14
(1,244 Views)

Right now we're focusing on the in-person aspect. Once we can get this going more regularly, we might look into online options as well. 

CLA CLED AF Guild
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14
(1,110 Views)

Hi Casey, that's great we will have more BALUG events! Thank you and anyone else involved in planning it. I have a couple comments / questions:

- Are we set for presentations for this meeting or are you looking for more?

- In the past they used meetup to post event info, you may want to post there to make sure more people know about it (https://www.meetup.com/bayarealabview/)

- When registering for the event we have to agree with the privacy policy, but when I click on the policy it takes me to a "page not found" error.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14
(909 Views)

- I think we have presentations set for this time, but I will let Casey confirm. 

- I think Matt needs to post it in the Meetup, but I will see if I can to alert those folks.

- Gotta love marketing people, but it should just be standard boilerplate: https://us.testforce.com/policies/

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(900 Views)

Thank you. I just checked under "discussions" on the Meetup group and I saw a post from Taylor. But the only reason I saw it was because I clicked on the discussions tab. There was no notification icon or anything. So, hopefully Matt can post over there for awareness 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14
(890 Views)

It would be good to have some meetings closer to Oakland so people who live there can attend.  

Message 7 of 14
(879 Views)

@Gregory wrote:

I think we're set (and I'll post more info once it's completely confirmed. But it would be nice to have a backup just in case. Are you volunteering? 😛

CLA CLED AF Guild
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14
(853 Views)

@hsm48 wrote:

It would be good to have some meetings closer to Oakland so people who live there can attend.  

I had posted a message asking if people were open to meetings in the East Bay, but the general consensus was that meetings in the South Bay was easier for most people to attend. We can bring this up again in the future and adjust as necessary though.

CLA CLED AF Guild
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
(852 Views)

@CaseyM wrote:

@Gregory wrote:

I think we're set (and I'll post more info once it's completely confirmed. But it would be nice to have a backup just in case. Are you volunteering? 😛

I don't have anything ready to go right now, but I would like to do one in the future. I like the 7x7 format that they did at the CLA / GLA summits a lot. If we do that in the future I can easily fill 7 mins, but 45 mins is a little harder 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
(851 Views)