cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQExpress has a problem connecting to the NI servers

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello all,

I have a problem with the DAQExpress-Software since this morning.

Every time a start the Software it stops in the loading screen and shows a message: "There is currently a problem connecting to our servers. Please close and try again later."

To check if there is problem with my specific computer, I also tried to start the Software on another PC in our company.

The same thing happend.

Is this a problem on the side off National Instruments (Server down?), or can there be a fault in or company network that prefents me to communicate with these servers?

I also tried to start the Software whilst beeing connected to a hotspot of my phone --> also didn't work.

Here is a picture of the fault:

Capture_of_failure.PNG

Message 1 of 25
(4,304 Views)

I'm in Japan.
Today I faced the same problem...
I am contacting support.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 25
(4,293 Views)

Im in Germany. Looks like it is a problem on NI side then

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 25
(4,284 Views)

I encountered the same problem yesterday 10/17/2022 and tried similar troubleshooting to no avail. It was working fine last week 10/13/2022. Glad to hear it's not just me. I opened a tech support ticket with NI and have gotten only an auto-reply so far. I'm in the USA.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 25
(4,214 Views)

I have the same problem, any update about how to fix it?

ANKh66_0-1666092795637.png

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 25
(4,209 Views)

Hi, 

same problem here. Any news?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 25
(4,187 Views)

Same.. Older versions of Daqexpress (1.0-2.1) don't give you this error but then go to a page where it says 'Page Error'.

This begs the question, why even need to login? There should be a version that just works offline. I remember Signalexpress didn't need it!

kd1991_1-1666097706772.png

Message 7 of 25
(4,122 Views)

Good Afternoon,

Still the same problem. I contacted NI support by phone at noon, but they had no report of the server problem.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 25
(4,116 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jonas_KR

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Once I saw this post I made sure it was brought to the attention of the proper teams and raised its priority to critical. Please let me know if you still get the error "There is currently a problem connecting to our servers. Please close and try again later." As of now it looks like it is working properly.

Regards,

Cameron Rodgers

Message 9 of 25
(3,991 Views)

Hi Cameron_Rodgers,

It works! The error message no longer appears and DAQExpress connects to the NI server, thanks for help!

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 25
(3,968 Views)