Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woah! Forum Upgrade!

fl.JPG

Why such a cramped look? Also one thing i noted regarding the out of the frame date is, It is not that way when one looks at his own profile (atleast mine doesnt have that) but is out of the frame while you look at others profile. One reason laura might not have had a proper look. Just my guess.

And now where is that post button??? No I dont want to attach anything. Ah they you are..Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 29
(8,484 Views)

Attachments and some images are not working right now.  They are still within the system but are being blocked from downloaded or viewed.  I am working with Lithium.

Thanks,

Laura

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 29
(8,471 Views)

Perhaps it would be best to keep all the discussions on the forums in one place?

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 29
(8,470 Views)

@JG-code wrote:

Gee tough crowd... where is a de-Kudos button when you need one 🙂

just testing!

I can't cancel the Kudo!  - you get a freebie (and a pseudo-kudo for noticing)

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 29
(8,462 Views)

Attachments, images, and avatars should be back to normal now.  If you find a post where you'd like me to fix the embedded image, use the report to moderator feature and I can fix it.

Thanks,

Laura

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 29
(8,457 Views)

Can't cancel BUT there is an option to "Revoke my Kudos"

Bummer JG!

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 29
(8,457 Views)

@smercurio_fc wrote:

Perhaps it would be best to keep all the discussions on the forums in one place?

Kinda hard when this topic was created first.

Certified LabVIEW Architect * LabVIEW Champion
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 29
(8,441 Views)

@JG-code wrote:

@smercurio_fc wrote:

Kinda hard when this topic was created first.

So? Laura's topic is the basically "official" posting and I would think it would be best if we kept all of the discussion regarding problems with the upgrade in one place.

Message 28 of 29
(8,434 Views)

Sorry, guys.  I don't like the new look.  It's too white.  I need sunglasses to look at the screen.  The layout is fine, just a lack of color.

Another thing, there is no separator between the left side with the avatar and the section with the post text.  That makes it look sort of like a run on sentence and adds to the "too white" look.

- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 29
(8,329 Views)