cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correct way to download/license Labview through Goddard/NASA license

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I've been out of the Labview loop for awhile but understand there is now a site license for GSFC (or beyond).  Are there some instructions on the right way to download Labview (including RT and FPGA) and setup licensing given this new-ish licensing?

Thanks,

Steve/665

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(1,654 Views)

Any NI folks listening?  I've searched internal.gsfc.nasa.gov and general google.  I guess I'll just do a standard download from NI and maybe by the time I need a license I'll have the answer ....

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(1,598 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author maherhome

Hi Steve - please see the attached flyer. Goddard and NI began an enterprise agreement early last year. Reach out to me or Michelle Longo if you need further information. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(1,592 Views)

Perfect.  Thank you.  For future reference, how would a new Goddard Labview user find this info? Is it discoverable through some search or is it a matter of finding LUGG or other informant?

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(1,584 Views)

Hello Steve,

You came to the right place.  You could also have contacted NI to inquire about software licensing at the Goddard Space Flight Center.  

You can download software from www.ni.com/downloads.  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  

Travis McCarty

NI Account Manager for the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

(832) 748-7017

travis.mccarty@ni.com

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(1,581 Views)

Good question Steve. Since LUGG contains more than just folks from Goddard I did not post that information on this site. I should work with someone at Goddard to see how we can get this information out there internally. Otherwise like Travis said NI should be able to direct a new LabVIEW user to the right spot. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(1,576 Views)

Alyson,

Perhaps we should post the information to the internal LUGG MS Teams group at GSFC.

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(1,509 Views)

Alyson & Steve,

The information is posted on the LUGG MS Teams group.   

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(1,506 Views)