0 Kudos
Message 11 of 32
(3,869 Views)

this the all configuration off them

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 32
(3,667 Views)

Hi,

how can I use your VI to read 2 differential inputs?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 32
(3,433 Views)

here is the VI that  you can use

remember this is the all configuration. You only need to send the bits 

note i edit the mesage

please not use this VI its have a problem with the bolean convertion please use a VI thats i post later 

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 32
(3,426 Views)

always remember that when you use a arduino to read or write sometime you have to install a time delay in your VI because  if you send a  comand to read the arduino need time to process the comand and if you send a new read comand the arduino dont have time to finish the firts comand normali i use a 5mS time delay 

I detect it when I try to read two analog input of arduino. I only recive noise but when i instal a time delay I fix the problem

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 32
(3,424 Views)

this vi is functional i chek it last VI i upload is wrong theris a problem with the bolean convertion

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 32
(3,394 Views)

Hi,

thanks for your help!

I tried your VI with the LINX toolkit but I always get this error:

error.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 32
(3,380 Views)

tonight y will check your VI but i see that you use I2C address =48 and the ADS works with only this address

address pin conected to                                            address selected

gnd                                                                                72

vdd                                                                                73

sda                                                                                74

scl                                                                                  75

remenber you only can select this 4 address 

try to conect the address pint to gnd and use the addres 71 instead 48

i will ched your vi tonight

omar

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 32
(3,355 Views)

thats  right i check you VI with the address 72 and its works remember to use the address 72 you have to connect the address pin to GND

i use a arduino mega buts is the same

i edit the answer  i use 72 in decimal thats the same 48 in exadecimal

72 decimal is the same x48 

you can fix the problem using 72 in decimal or use 48 in exa(x48)

omar

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 32
(3,373 Views)