LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create and config io server programmitcaly(Whiteout manual create and config) )

Solved!
Go to solution
  • Hello professors, I used the Dsc module, but I got confused in one point. To create the modbus io server, well, the usual method is to manually create a library in a project and build the io server in it, and the rest of the settings..., well This work is done manually, now I want to automate this in such a way that the connection between the device and the PC is connected under Modbus, I wrote the program for managing and creating the library in vi and it is done from the front panel, but now how should I configure and create Call the io server in the block diagram? There is an express to build io server, but to open the config window, you have to click on express inside the program and open it. In short, my question is, how do I build and configure the io server with programming and manage it in the front panel? It is possible to create the variables manually and save them in the library. But I want to call the device-defined Modbus registers and variables programmatically, not manually.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(172 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amir.K

سلام اساتید من از ماژول Dsc استفاده کردم ولی در یک نکته گیج شدم. برای ایجاد سرور modbus io خوب روش معمول این است که به صورت دستی یک کتابخانه در یک پروژه ایجاد می کنیم و سرور io را در آن می سازیم و بقیه تنظیمات ...، خوب این کار به صورت دستی انجام می شود، حالا می خواهم اینجوری خودکار کن که ارتباط بین دستگاه و کامپیوتر تحت مدباس وصل بشه، من برنامه مدیریت و ساخت کتابخانه رو توی vi نوشتم و از پنل جلو انجام میشه، اما حالا چطوری باید کانفیگ کنم و Call بسازم. سرور io در بلوک دیاگرام؟ یک Express برای ساخت سرور io وجود دارد، اما برای باز کردن پنجره تنظیمات باید روی express داخل برنامه کلیک کرده و آن را باز کنید. به طور خلاصه سوال من این است که چگونه سرور io را با برنامه نویسی بسازم و پیکربندی کنم و در پنل جلو مدیریت کنم؟ امکان ایجاد متغیرها به صورت دستی و ذخیره آنها در کتابخانه وجود دارد. اما من می خواهم ثبات ها و متغیرهای Modbus تعریف شده توسط دستگاه را به صورت برنامه نویسی فراخوانی کنم نه به صورت دستی.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(172 Views)