LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device interrogation failed: Unable to connect to the target.

Greetings, community. I'm Abrahan, a student at the UNAM Faculty of Engineering.

Please excuse my English as it is not my native language. I've been facing issues connecting my Raspberry Pi 4 to LabVIEW 2022 Q3 using NI LabVIEW LINX. When I enter the IP, username, and password and attempt to connect, I encounter the following error:

"Connecting to target...
Unable to connect to the target. Please ensure the specified Hostname/IP, Username, and Password are correct and try again. If this issue persists, please search and create a thread on the Makerhub forums at labviewmakerhub.com/forums/linx.
Unable to connect to the target.
Ignoring Error: 5000 LMH-LINX.lvlib:SSH Smart Open Session.vi<ERR>
Unable to connect to the target. Please ensure the specified Hostname/IP, Username, and Password are correct and try again. If this problem persists, please search and create a thread on the Makerhub forums at labviewmakerhub.com/forums/linx.
Device interrogation failed: Unable to connect to the target.
OS Version:
CPU:
Systemd Version:
Has Internet Access: False
Device Type:

Ignoring Error: 5000 LMH-LINX.lvlib:SSH Smart Open Session.vi<ERR>
Unable to connect to the target. Please ensure the specified Hostname/IP, Username, and Password are correct and try again. If this problem persists, please search and create a thread on the Makerhub forums at labviewmakerhub.com/forums/linx."

1) The Raspberry Pi's SD card has Raspberry Pi OS 32-bit downloaded from the official website.
2) I activated the SSH communication protocol.
I have tried various methods found in forums, but nothing seems to work. I would appreciate your help, community. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(234 Views)