LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invert Chart Scale without set Flipped or Properties Window

Solved!
Go to solution

There are a way to Invert Scale on Chart Plot without set the property Flipped programmatically or set the option inverted on properties window?

I was created a executable program in labview and in any part of code exists a property Flipped and the properties window are not acessible. But one program user

make the graph sliding from the right to the left, fliped.

The are any combination of actions with mouse and keyboard to make the scale inverted? There are any combination of property values to do this?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,874 Views)

Hi bruno costa,

Do you mean that flipping the scale is inverting the scale(i.e x-axis will start from 100 to 0,instead of 0 -100 if we invert )?If yes,that you can do directly by right-clicking on the chart and going to the properties->scales and check there.Can you explain more ,what do you mean by flipping?

Thanks and regards,

srikrishnaNF

Regards,
Srikrishna

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,868 Views)

Yes x-axis will start from 100 to 0,instead of 0 -100 if we invert

In my application, runtime menus are disabled.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,864 Views)

Hi bruno costa

srikrishnaNF is right. See attached image.

Gaurav k
CLD Certified !!!!!
Do not forget to Mark solution and to give Kudo if problem is solved.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,858 Views)

Hi bruno,

then in that scale you have to make use of Flipped property of Xscale and Y-Scale.

Thanks and regards,

srikrishnaNF

Regards,
Srikrishna

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,857 Views)

And there is no need of any combination to flip the scale, if you are using property node. Whenever that property node will execute, it will flip the scale.

That bug will be due to some mistake in code.Check your code for that.

You can use Highlight option.

Gaurav k
CLD Certified !!!!!
Do not forget to Mark solution and to give Kudo if problem is solved.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,855 Views)

I know how to invert the scale but I do not want to invert the scale.

Nowhere in my code I am inverting the scale. Neither the properties window is accessible
to the user so that he can do.

But some user of my program could inadvertently inverting the scale and I can not understand how he did it.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,838 Views)
Solution
Accepted by bruno_costa

You mean that one of your users has flipped the scale, and you don't understand how? Correct?

You can alter the scale by clickin on one of the two end-points and inputting a number in that spot. With this action you can indeed flip your scale.
You can check or this by registring for the 'Scale Change' event.

Ton

Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
Message 8 of 8
(3,822 Views)