North Oakland County LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOCLUG Meeting and presentation on Wednesday, Febrary 21st, 2024

Solved!
Go to solution

In case you did not see our information page and are not receiving updates when it changes, I am repeating the meeting notice in this post.

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

11:00 am - 1 pm

Online meeting using MS Teams

Topic: DDS Architecture and Use in LabVIEW, presented by Brian Reiche of Real-Time Innovations, Inc.

Agenda:

• What is DDS?
  • Some user cases for the DDS LabVIEW toolkit
  • DDS Architecture and Use in LabVIEW
  • Code/Demo showing interoperability of LabVIEW/Windows and C++ in Linux (both x64 and ARM). 

Update 2/8/2024:  here's a link to the teams meeting -> Teams Link

Important note:  You must email me in some manner if you want your attendance in this meeting to be noted.  Many of the people attending via Teams do not leave behind email addresses that I can make note of for attendance purposes. If you want to keep your email address private, send me a private message here with your email address and I will add you to the list.  Bill_in_Detroit

Regards, Bill - hope to see you there

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(600 Views)

All - I enjoyed the opportunity to present, thank you for joining and asking good questions!  Slide 42 has a bunch of links, including a public repo of the demo and downloads if you'd like to explore more with DDS.  Please don't hesitate to contact me with additional questions.

-Brian
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(492 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bill_in_Detroit

Brian,

Thanks again for developing this and presenting it two weeks ago.  I will put the link here in this message, hopefully everyone can find it.

We look forward to seeing and hearing from you again in the future.

Link 

GCentral
Message 3 of 3
(400 Views)