VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Veristand Randomly wont play stimulus profile?

I have run this profile many times before... I go to compile it, I get no errors. I run it, nothing happens. I don't see the green bar proceed line by line, I don't see a results page. The "Execution Results" say "Not Executed" and "Passed"

Any hints as to why this might be happening? System is deployed, I tried rebooting the PXI system and my desktop.. to no avail.

Sometimes if I restart the stimulus editor it will run once or twice... and then stop again. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(6,055 Views)
Do you mind to upload the profile and all custom rt sequences that are being used?
If you don't want to upload it, I think it is possible to send them in a private message as well.

Thanks
Tom
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(6,049 Views)

I prefer not to. Can you just tell me the diagnosis procedure you would use? For the benefit of others as well?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(6,048 Views)
It is suspicious that is runs sometimes but not other times. I would check if all expression are correct (especially variable names) since there was the one or other issue in 2011.
Other than that, i would suggest to try to use the .net API directly to see if that returns a more meaningful error on deployment or possibly shows a different behavior.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(6,043 Views)

can you be more specific about the 'one or other issue'? Perhaps i'm experiencing that.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(6,034 Views)

scratch that.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(6,016 Views)