From 11:00 PM CDT Friday, May 10 – 02:30 PM CDT Saturday, May 11 (04:00 AM UTC – 07:30 PM UTC), ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Actor Framework Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem using LV Unit Test with 2015 Actor Framework

Solved!
Go to solution

I have created a project using LV2014 that uses the Actor Framweork, as well as the LV Unit Test to test it.

When I upgraded to LV2015 (including using the new Actor Framwork library that came with LV2015), I ran the Unit Tests in my project and they all reported an error: "LabVIEW: Class could not be loaded."

I created a simple dummy project to test this further, that contained a single actor. I added one simple method to that actor, and then tried to do a Unit Test on that, and had the same problem (I have attached this code - Run the test called "Untitled 2.lvtest").

I also added another 'non-actor' class to that project and created the same simple method for that, and was able to run a unit test on that without any problems.

I've also saved the Actor Framework that came with LV 2014 as LV2015 code, and have no problems using that - so I can proceed using that, but then I  don't get to use the new DETT support for the actor framework.

Anyone else experienced this problem?

Thanks,

John

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,293 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author JohnG3k

Sorry, ignore this post. Looks like I have a corrupt installation.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,929 Views)