Biomedical User Group Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT HELP:USING SOURCE CODE VERSION OF BIOMEDICAL STARTUPKIT 3.0

Hi all...

i ve started to work with the source code version of BIOMEDICAL STARTUP KIT 3.0  and i m a facing problem in configuring the biosignal using the config biosignal block.       I tried loading the ECG signal foldere tat contained the .hea , .dat and .atr files  in the config window..but i am not able to c the signal on the window..it shows the  error tat ive attached below....Pl tell me the steps in sequence for importing the ECG signals from the MIT BIH database using the CONFIG BIOSIGNAL BLOCK of the source code version...cud it be done as its done in the executable version of the startup kit?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 18
(8,687 Views)

i have to same problem i can't import EEG files aquired by biobench software using the biochemical startup kit

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 18
(3,502 Views)

Have you see this "how to" article and the attached code?  http://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-12791

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 18
(3,502 Views)

Hi.....

i read the article and then only started to work with the source code version....pl c the error code attached with this  discussion....i tried downloading from the mit bih database...i gave the location of the folder tat contain .dat nd .hea files in the path requested in the configuration window of the config biosignal block....plllll help me get the right solution soon......

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 18
(3,502 Views)

You didn't import the data rightly. Thus, the function of STFT says signal is empty.

Please follow the how-to document to learn how to use it.

Thanks!

ZJ Gu

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 18
(3,502 Views)

I am having problem running the Biomed startupkit 3.0 with an NI cDAQ-9178. It keep giving me Error- 200220 while initializing.  Running the cDAQ-9178 outside the Biomed Startup Kit works consistently. NI support group ran out of ideas. Please advise

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 18
(3,502 Views)

Hi Belyot,

Could you please give us a snapshot or more detailed information such as which subVI is related when the error pops up?

ZJ Gu

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 18
(3,502 Views)

Hi ZJ,

When running either Biosignal Logger or  Online Biosignal Noise Reduction logger, I can not go pass through the DAQmx initialization routine - generate channel list. As soon as the program gets into this section; it generates ar error - "Error 200220 occured at property node DAQmx Device (arg 2) in ..., device identifier is invalid, empty string"

It is not recognizing my cDAQ-9178 chassy, and 9206 plugin (my analog input is hooked to channel 0). I got it to work a few months ago, but now, it does not see my chassy automatically. I don't know what changed. Please help

Thanks,

Jimmy

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 18
(3,502 Views)

Hi Jimmy,

You mean it once worked but now failed? But there is no change in Biosignal Logger. Could you please remove and reinstall?

Thanks!

ZJ Gu

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 18
(3,502 Views)

Hi ZJ,

I reloaded it and even tried the older revisions and the results were the same. I ran an example from LABVIEW 2009,

[cont Acq&Graph Voltage - Write Data to file (TDMS).vi]

that has a similar input functionality as the Biosignal Logger and this example worked OK. IIn physical channel dropdowns, as expected, the exanple recognized my equipment, which is cDAQ1Mod8/ai0. On the contrary, the Biomed Kit Biosignal Logger was showing stuff I don't have; like: Dev4(NI ELVIS II), Dev5(PCI-6221), and Dev6 (Sensor DAQ). From my recollection, the Biosignal Logger worked before; but now, I am not sure. Please advise.

Thanks,

Jimmy

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 18
(3,502 Views)