Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wireless ECG using bluetooth

ok..i will attach the file a.s.a.p

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(1,038 Views)

sabaukusauso

thanx for ur reply , but do u mind if i know what u will post ?

thanx in advance

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(1,038 Views)

CoqRouge

if i will use a PIC then why have to max232 ???

by the way i am willing to use an audio bluetooth instate of the data bluetooth module (from serial com port to audio signal )

means i will use acquire sound labview function will be used, what do you think sir about idea ???

i go either :

1-serial com port (VISA)

2- acquire sound

which one is better to use in my application

thanx for the help sir

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(1,038 Views)

hi

can any1 help me...

i have to display ecg in labview

plzzzz help me out:(

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(1,038 Views)

good day to all

finally i found a way to fix my ECG bluetooth application, i replace the data module i have by an audio module

so i will use the acquire sound replaced by the VISA and RS-232 converstion

i test the circuit and the audio module and they are working and i paired the bluetooth with the PC and i got the results

but the signal is not good as it should be i want to filter it using the digital filter of labview to settle this issue

while my ECG cicuit have 2nd order low pass filter at the output and the frequecny for each are 33hz

means its cancel the 50hz or 60hz nois and i hope i can find the guide to filter the signal , i already post the results below

thanx in advance

Regard's

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(1,038 Views)

hi, i wanna ask... i actually dont quite understand about how you acquired data using the acquire sound function. How is actually the connection and how actually from your bluetooth module you connect to the acquire sound data? hope you can reply me soon..thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(1,038 Views)