BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations John Passiak (Trusted Enthusiast)

@John_P1 wrote:

Whoa--thanks guys!  --is there such a thing as an "Untrusted Enthusiast"?

Best Regards,

Yes they, Untrusted Enthusiasts, are known as "Spammers". 

To be honest, I would have read more of your first 2K posts if the ones I had read hadn't been so "On Point"  Basically, I think to myself "Oh, John's got that" and move on to a post I can help with or have fun with.  You haven't really opened yourself up as a forum "Heavy Hitter" but, your posts hit heavy!  That is meant whole heartedly as a complement!  I Know I, often come off less seriously.  your seriousness is quite valuable (And much less prone to be missinterperated than my tone)

Again, Thank you! Congrats!

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 11 of 27
(7,049 Views)

Man, you were sneaky. Admittedly, I thought "who?" but as Altenbach said lots of posts on the Hardware boards. That's awesome, because everyone gets so caught up in the software side of LabVIEW they forget one of its main purposes is to easily interface with hardware!

Nice work!

Message 12 of 27
(7,042 Views)

Congrats!

Thoric (CLA, CLED, CTD and LabVIEW Champion)

Message 13 of 27
(7,026 Views)

congrats John...I've learned a few things from you when it comes to hardware timing Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 27
(7,021 Views)

For full disclosure I used to work in the DAQ group at NI, which explains my involvement in the hardware forums (and probably explains the "seriousness" of my posts).  I'm an NI customer now, so I guess this means it's time to loosen up a bit (old habits die hard though).  Maybe I'll even start making more regular appearances over on the LabVIEW board.

Best Regards,

John Passiak
Message 15 of 27
(6,994 Views)
Congrats!
Message 16 of 27
(6,984 Views)

Congratulations to you!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 17 of 27
(6,946 Views)

Congratulations and thanks for your contributions to this community, regardless of which board they occur on!

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

Message 18 of 27
(6,936 Views)

I have not been able to contrubute much to the forums lately but I am still lurking in the shadows.

I do have time to log in and say Congratulations John!

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

Message 19 of 27
(6,881 Views)

Although belated, Hearty Congratulations.. Keep up the good work 🙂

Mathan

Message 20 of 27
(6,861 Views)