BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did you know LabVIEW stands for ...

Let this Application Become the Valuable tool for your Innovative and Excellent Work.

Message 21 of 101
(8,405 Views)

Lazy Aussie Burdens VI Engineering's Workplace? Smiley Wink

Message 22 of 101
(8,368 Views)

@jaking wrote:

Did you know the official name of LabVIEW is Laboratory Virtual Instrument Engineering Workbench? If not, tell us what you thought it stood for. The engineer with the wildest answer wins a prize. 

Jennifer King

NI Content Coordinator

I thought it stood for:   Laboratory Virtual Intelligence Equipment Without complexity.

Message 23 of 101
(8,361 Views)

Let this Application Boost and Visibly Improve your Expected Work.

Message 24 of 101
(8,352 Views)

Let this Appealing language Boost and Visually Improve your code in an Exciting Way.

Message 25 of 101
(8,349 Views)

What does LabVIEW stand for? It stands for users. It stands for the scientists and engineers who just want to get their jobs done with minimum computer science nonsense. It stands for the computer programmers yearning for freedom from hunting for semicolons and matching braces { }. It stands for the children, the young engineers who can learn with LEGO bricks and keep using the same tools when they start buiding  industrial machines. LabVIEW stands for the future, a time in which parallel processing is the norm and where the precision of dataflow keeps the world from choking in deadlock. That's what LabVIEW stands for.

Message 26 of 101
(8,359 Views)

LabVIEW stands for freedom from the chains of syntax.

Long may she rule.

Ben

"Freedoms just another word for nothing left to loose." (Janice joplin, Me and Bobby McGee) I am all for lossing all text based computer languages.

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 27 of 101
(8,357 Views)

Please note!

The time stamps of the post by Aristos and myself and that I did NOT edit mine.

Spooky,

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 28 of 101
(8,355 Views)

Ben:

From AQ's post:

"a time in which parallel processing is the norm"

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 29 of 101
(8,340 Views)

Leveraging amicable but Visciously Intricate Engineering Wonders